The Benefit Bank Tax Return Assistance
Specific situations that Prevent individuals from using the Benefit Bank are:
- The household adjusted gross income is higher than $65,000.00 for single filers or $95,000.00 for joint filers.
- You are a dual-status or non-resident.
- You need to file an amended return.
- You have to make a payment for penalty for underpayment of estimated tax.
- You have to make an alternative minimum tax payment.
- You need to repay a First-Time Homebuyer Credit.
- You have to make household employment tax payments.
- You paid mortgage interest and want to take a deduction, but you did not receive Form 1098.
- You made energy saving improvements to your home this tax yeark, and want to take residential energy credits.
- You adopted a child this tax year, and want to claim a credit or income exclusion for the expenses of the adoption.
Please call 740-282-0971 to schedule an appointment.